Iraqi child with AMC

  • Beverly R Hanset Burch
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
      Please also post some of your messages on other arthrogryposis groups. The other ones have more children and know more from that point of view. I'm new at this, my daughter is only 9 months old with it. Please try the following:

      Avenues@yahoogroups.com
      Avenues2@yahoogroups.com
      arthrogryposissupport@yahoogroups.com

      The best ones are the avenues ones, and sometimes doctors are listening in on those conversations.
      There are also international adoption people out there looking at the avenues website.... I believe the address for that is sonnet.com... good luck.

      I wrote you privately because on the adult group I am not to talk because I am not an adult with arthrogryposis. I just 'listen in' to see what my daughter faces in her future. Very educational.

      Beverly

    • Dan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
        You must subscribe to those groups first, so those
        e-mail addresses are useless unless you're a member.
        The groups are at:

        And Beverly, you are more than welcome to post on the
        adult group. Please don't feel like you're not
        welcome, our members will be more than happy to answer
        questions concerning your daughters future.

        --- Beverly R Hanset Burch <b.hansetburch@...>
        wrote:

        > Please also post some of your messages on other
        > arthrogryposis groups. The other ones have more
        > children and know more from that point of view. I'm
        > new at this, my daughter is only 9 months old with
        > it. Please try the following:
        >
        > Avenues@yahoogroups.com
        > Avenues2@yahoogroups.com
        > arthrogryposissupport@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > The best ones are the avenues ones, and sometimes
        > doctors are listening in on those conversations.
        > There are also international adoption people out
        > there looking at the avenues website.... I believe
        > the address for that is sonnet.com... good luck.
        >
        > I wrote you privately because on the adult group I
        > am not to talk because I am not an adult with
        > arthrogryposis. I just 'listen in' to see what my
        > daughter faces in her future. Very educational.
        >
        > Beverly

        =====
        Dan
        http://www.dango727.com
        AOL IM - Dango727
        Yahoo! - dango727
      • Major Glenn Rubalcava
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          Thanks Dan. I will follow up on this.

          Best Wishes,

          Glenn

          wrote:

          > Please also post some of your messages on other
          > arthrogryposis groups. The other ones have more
          > children and know more from that point of view. I'm
          > new at this, my daughter is only 9 months old with
          > it. Please try the following:
          >
          > Avenues@yahoogroups.com
          > Avenues2@yahoogroups.com
          > arthrogryposissupport@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > The best ones are the avenues ones, and sometimes
          > doctors are listening in on those conversations.
          > There are also international adoption people out
          > there looking at the avenues website.... I believe
          > the address for that is sonnet.com... good luck.
          >
          > I wrote you privately because on the adult group I
          > am not to talk because I am not an adult with
          > arthrogryposis. I just 'listen in' to see what my
          > daughter faces in her future. Very educational.
          >
          > Beverly

          =====
          Dan
          http://www.dango727.com
          AOL IM - Dango727
          Yahoo! - dango727

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ac6mbs/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705013481:HM/EXP=1108056219/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12kngb3ve/*http:/clk.a
          tdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1107969819387004>

          <http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=110796
          9819387004>

          :HM/A=2532114/rand=855227150>

          _____

        • ~*~Casey~*~
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2005
            I emailed you privately about this matter but I am not sure if you
            received it. I have attached my original letter.

            I would recommend Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children in
            Houston, TX. (Note that Houston is home to the largest medical center
            in the world.) They offer pediatric orthopedic care for free to many
            children. I know that they deal a lot with children from Mexico and
            even bus them up from the Valley. They also deal with Canadian
            children. You may visit them directly on the web at:
            http://www.shrinershq.org/shc/houston/. I have receive superior care
            from them all free of charge. I was recommended by a member of the
            Arabia Shriner's, they were miracle workers. You may contact the
            Shriner's at http://www.shriners-houston.org/. Any Shriner may
            sponsor a child, they do not have to hold any rank or position. Good
            luck. If you would like any assistance in contacting them let me know
            and I will help in anyway I can. You may reach me privately at
            big_marines_lil_sis@....

            Casey

            --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Major Glenn Rubalcava"