Re: [Adults AMC] New to this chat room

    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
      THANK YOU!!!
      my email is terry2745@...
      ~Theresa
      Theresa's page
      www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html
      In a message dated 2/8/2005 7:19:57 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
      cavidano@... writes:

      > Hi Theresa, your watercolors are beautiful! You are an inpiration. I work
      > in pastel mostly. Give me your private email address and I can email you my
      > drawings. Talk to you soon...
      > carl

    • Dan
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
        Theresa,

        I just wanted to point out that the link in your
        signature is wrong. If you want people to be able to
        click on it, just type it like this:
        http://hometown.aol.com/terry2745

        --- TERRY2745@... wrote:

        > THANK YOU!!!
        > my email is terry2745@...
        > ~Theresa
        > Theresa's page
        > www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html

        =====
        Dan
        http://www.dango727.com
        AOL IM - Dango727
        Yahoo! - dango727
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
          Thats weird! Both addresses work for me! Does it not work 4 u????

          ~Theresa
          Theresa's page
          www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
            Yours isn't clickable, plus I showed you the shortened
            version of your address which is easier to remember
            and type. The /index.html part isn't necessary.

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
              THANKS DAN!!!!!
              you gotta point these things out 2 me u know! Im an old blonde! LOL
              ~Theresa
              Theresa's page