RE: Child with AMC

  • rnjhamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Major-
      I live in Virginia and I know Children's Hospital in Richmond, VA is
      a wonderful resource. Also Dr. Mark Jones of the Westend
      Orthopaedic Clinic in Midlothian, VA works with people who have
      AMC. His phone number is (804) 379-8088.If neither of these
      resources can help you please email me at rnjhamp@... and I
      will put you in touch with someone I know who may be able to help
      you. Good luck and God bless you for helping this child.

      Jen H.
    • rnjhamp
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        My mother-in-law is a nurse in Indiana and she sent me this
        information. I am not sure if it can help you but I thought I would
        post it.

        Jen all Kosair Hospitals in every state works ortho cases like this,
        they are run by the shriners we have one here in louisville, ky
        there was one in South Carolinia and there should be one in Richmond
        go on line and check for childrens Kosair childrens hospitals run by
        shriners or look in your phone book for masonic lodges in richmond
        and call them ask them the closest one to you.