Coincidence??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      Ok I had to write & tell you all this!
      I found out today I have lied to you all! I told you I had never met anyone
      with AMC before I joined this group.........welllllll
      My friend Missy & I have been friends for 27 years (wow that makes me sound
      old!) & she has married my uncle, so now my best friend is also my aunt!
      Anyway, she has always had hip & knee probs from birth. Well, a few months ago she
      had her knee replaced, she had a follow up Dr appt in Indy 2day so I went with
      her. We were just chatting with the Dr so I asked him what his diagnosis 4 her
      was, he said, well she has arthrogryposis!! OMYGOSH!!! He had met me the day
      of her surgery, so he looked at us funny when we reacted to his diagnosis &
      said, well I thought thats how u 2 knew eachother, through a arthrogryposis
      clinic!!!!!
      just thought id share, it amazes me, Missy has always said we were supose 2 b
      friends 2 help eachother!
      small world!!
      ~Theresa
      Theresa's page