Re: [avenues2] massage therapy

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hi Theresa and everyone,

      I get massage therapy for one hour once or twice a month (which
      isn't exactly enough) and I find it very beneficial. It helps to
      decrease muscle tension, neck stiffness and as Theresa said, aids in
      getting rid of headaches! It has especially helped over the last few
      years as I have been a university student prone to hours of desk-
      induced stiffness.
      If anyone has been curious about massage therapy but was unsure if
      it is worth it, I would encourage you to give it a try. Hopefully
      there are therapists available in your area who listen to your needs
      (and are willing to learn about AMC!) and apply massage techniques
      that can best be of relief to you.

      Take care,
      Karen