Re: [Adults AMC] Aging AMC?

  • Amanda Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi there,
      My pain didn't really start as bad till I started in
      my mid 20's. There are many attributes that follow
      with my amc. It has affected my muscles and bones
      causing curvature, which I already have signs of the
      osteoporosis showing up. I have had it affect my
      kidneys and heart. I have an auto-immune disorder as
      well from it. I've gotten where I can't even take care
      of myself anymore. It is hard for me just to enjoy
      going shopping because of the pain that follows it.
      The pain sometimes just gets unbearable. I get really
      depressed about it at times because I don't know what
      all is going to happen to me. Even the doctors don't
      know. They tell me I am a test subject. That is why I
      found this support group to talk with people like me
      to see what the affects are. I would like to thank
      whomever made this possible.
      -Mandi

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail