Re: [Adults AMC] I'm having trouble signing in to google

  • Disability With A Smile
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hi Lysa

      LOL...I had the same problem. If you are not having trouble with yahoo I would not join. It is just a backup for people that are having problems with there yahoo accounts. I was wondering about the other members knowing I was having trouble that you guys might also. What I did was, use my same address (arthrogryposis2003@...) and then created a 6 letter password, then it should work. It took me 9 times before it worked. Anyway, good luck.

      Lysa <lysa_j67@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I am having problems w/the new amc_adults google site. It
      stated that I was not a member & that I must join. I have since tried
      to join on several occassions, & my pass-word has been rejected each
      time. I tried several different passwords only to be told each time
      that my password would be guessed too easily by others.

      I tried some "pass-words" that were not even real words. Yet, nothing
      has worked. I also looked for "help" on joining & could find nothing.
      I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

      Merry Christmas,
      Lysa