New Group

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
      I've read a few complaints about Yahoo and people
      having problems with their accounts.
      I've decided to create a new group with Google's new
      service.
      This Yahoo group will not be closing down, unless of
      course each of you join the new one, but for now it's
      just an alternative.
      The new group, Adults With AMC can be found at:

      http://groups-beta.google.com/group/adults_with_amc/

      =====
      Dan
      http://www.dango727.com
      AOL IM - Dango727
      Yahoo! - dango727
    • Tina Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
        What types of problems are people having?

        Dan <dan@...> wrote:I've read a few complaints about Yahoo and people
        having problems with their accounts.
        I've decided to create a new group with Google's new
        service.
        This Yahoo group will not be closing down, unless of
        course each of you join the new one, but for now it's
        just an alternative.
        The new group, Adults With AMC can be found at:

        http://groups-beta.google.com/group/adults_with_amc/

        =====
        Dan
        http://www.dango727.com
        AOL IM - Dango727
        Yahoo! - dango727

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
          I don't know the exact problems, I've never had any
          and I've been using Yahoo's services for over 10
          years.
          The new group was just created as an alternative.

          --- Tina Lewis <mommy111603@...> wrote:

          > What types of problems are people having?
          >
          > Dan <dan@...> wrote:I've read a few
          > complaints about Yahoo and people
          > having problems with their accounts.
          > I've decided to create a new group with Google's new
          > service.
          > This Yahoo group will not be closing down, unless of
          > course each of you join the new one, but for now
          > it's
          > just an alternative.
          > The new group, Adults With AMC can be found at:
          >
          > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/adults_with_amc/

          =====
          Dan
          http://www.dango727.com
          AOL IM - Dango727
          Yahoo! - dango727
        • janet cresswell
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2005
            I am letting you know of a new and active group for disabled women..I
            hope some of you can join and take part in debate and discussion.
            Here is the link:
            http://www./care2/com/c2c/group/disabledwomensgroup
            Look forward to seeing some of you there.
            Janet UK