new kids arthrogryposis group

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      after talking with Lori & Masha this weekend (Masha is 10 with
      arthrogryposis) (we went 2 Chicago 2gether, had a blast, will post pics later)
      we realized that kids need a place to meet other kids with arthrogryposis to
      talk & make new friends, but it really needed to be moderated. Lori thought it
      ought to NOT be a parent of AMC kids but an adult, so here I am!! With some
      help from Betty who also has amc.
      if you have a child or know of one with arthrogryposis please send the link
      to this new group!
      I know there has been many asking for penpals for their kids & now there is a
      place!
      Thanks!
      ~Theresa
      Yahoo! Groups : arthrogryposisyoungadults