young adults group started

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      TERRY2745@... has invited you to join the arthrogryposisyoungadults
      group!

      A message from TERRY2745@...:
      Hi this is Theresa!
      While with some friends this weekend (Lori & her daughter Masha, whos 10
      years old with arthrogryposis) we brainstormed about a place for young adults to
      get together & talk & share. but a place where it can be moderated. Lori
      thought it would have to be a place that was moderated by someone other than a
      "parent" of an AMC child, so here I am!!
      If you are, or know of a young adult under the age of 18 please let them know
      of this group!
      ~Theresa
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arthrogryposisyoungadults/?yguid=5233009

      Subscribe: arthrogryposisyoungadults-subscribe@yahoogroups.com