Re: [Adults AMC] Come and join our AMC online conference group

  • JRTowner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      Add me to your list.

      Denise

      Dogs are not our whole life,
      But they make our lives whole.

    • Carla Fiasche
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
        Please, add me to the list...thanks. Carla.
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
          I would love to Join the conference. So, I can just go to that irc website?
          Hope to talk to you all soon.

          Alina

        • Ilyce
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
            I would also like to join the conference too, please add me as well.

            Ilyce

            JRTowner@... wrote:
            Add me to your list.

            Denise

            Dogs are not our whole life,
            But they make our lives whole.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Pablo Mortby
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2004
              Hi
              Unfortunately, I will not be around for the conference on Tuesday! Couple
              of questions I have -
              1. Has anyone had the their hands straighten at the wrists? Has I have
              always turned it down in the past as felt concern it may make them worst
              after the operation.
              2. Why do you need prove to be disabled? Sure your either are or not?
              3. How disabled must you be to qualify for a NHS (UK) power chair, as I
              have tried a few times to get one due to sore hands.

              Hope it goes well and I can join a future one.
              Pablo