thoughts

  • chami98@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2001
      Please everyone keep my brother, Jimmy, in your thoughts as he had a bad
      accident today and is now in ICU for the night.

      Thanks!

      ~~Christina

    • Nancy Naugles
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2001
        Christina,
        My good thoughts are with you and your brother.
        Nancy N.

        http://im.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001
          In a message dated 09/02/2001 8:28:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
          chami98@... writes:

          << Please everyone keep my brother, Jimmy, in your thoughts as he had a bad
          accident today and is now in ICU for the night.

          Thanks!

          ~~Christina

          Him & Your family are DEFFINATLY in my prayers Christina, keep us updated ok,
          ~Theresa
        • PinkPheonix24@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001
            Christina,
            My prayers r with u and your family, hope your brother gets better soon.

            Ilyce

          • Mooshu
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001
              Sorry to hear the news Christina. My thoughts will be with you and your brother.

              Jane, England

            • SocialGirl836@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001
                I will be praying for him.

              • chami98@aol.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 4, 2001
                  Thanks for the prayers. They were much needed! My bro is doing better now.
                  Out of ICU and in a regular room. He will hopfully come home thursday. I've
                  been going to the hospital alot lately and not sleeping very well..
                  understandably though. But sometimes its comical going into the hospital
                  because they think I'm going for me. Ha ha.
                  What happen to my bro was, he was rope jumping and let go of the rope before
                  he got to the water and bellyflopped on the rocks.. Rather gory. I'll spare
                  you all the details.
                  He was supposed to start his last year of college tuesday but obviously he
                  wont just yet. I've been in touch with his teachers and they are willing to
                  work with him. So we're all very happy about that. I might be going to the
                  classes and using the mini recorder to get it all for him. I might be heading
                  to college for two weeks.. I wasnt going to go back just yet but hey.. lol.
                  Ok again thanks for the thoughts and prayers!! It was nice I could reach out
                  to you all. :o)

                  ~~Christina

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 5, 2001
                    o Christina, Im sooo glad hes doin ok!!! That sounded awful! Hes a very lucky
                    guy, not only to walk away from an accident like that but to have a great
                    sister like you!!!!!! :)
                    ~Theresa

                  • Mooshu
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 5, 2001
                      Glad to hear your brother is coming home soon Christina, that must be a great relief. Have fun at college! lol

                      Jane, England

                    • SocialGirl836@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 6, 2001
                        Christina,

                        I'm soo glad to hear your brother is doing better.

                        Alina