Re: [Adults AMC] Come and join our AMC online conference group

  • Pablo Mortby
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hiya

      Thanx for the invite and look forward to the conference on 7th September
      2004.

      Pablo

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
        Add me to your list.

        Denise

        Dogs are not our whole life,
        But they make our lives whole.

      • Carla Fiasche
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
          Please, add me to the list...thanks. Carla.

        • SocialGirl836@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
            I would love to Join the conference. So, I can just go to that irc website?
            Hope to talk to you all soon.

            Alina

          • Ilyce
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
              I would also like to join the conference too, please add me as well.

              Ilyce

              JRTowner@... wrote:
              Add me to your list.

              Denise

              Dogs are not our whole life,
              But they make our lives whole.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Pablo Mortby
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2004
                Hi
                Unfortunately, I will not be around for the conference on Tuesday! Couple
                of questions I have -
                1. Has anyone had the their hands straighten at the wrists? Has I have
                always turned it down in the past as felt concern it may make them worst
                after the operation.
                2. Why do you need prove to be disabled? Sure your either are or not?
                3. How disabled must you be to qualify for a NHS (UK) power chair, as I
                have tried a few times to get one due to sore hands.

                Hope it goes well and I can join a future one.
                Pablo