hello to all

  • anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      hi everyone,

      my name is anthony im 24 i live in tn. i live with Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita and im doin great. im a volunteer firefighter in
      my town. ive acepcted my problems some but i have trouble with it
      its bothering my mentaly. it just bothers me sometimes. just wish i
      was normal but i deal with it.

      im very happy the way i am. i have a loveing family that trys to
      help me get over it but its stressing me out. i have a great feiance
      that supports me alot. shes not disabled but her daughter is. she
      has degoarge syndrom. she is a great lil girl. with her own problems
      that asks me alot about why ppl are disabled im havin prolbem
      telling her why it happens. shes only 7 and she somewhat is slow
      with things. i need help with myself and helping her out to.

      i guess im saying i need to chat with ppl that grew up like me to
      help me understand more about my self so i can help her with her
      life while growning up.

      ive not ever been able to talk to anyone with the same disability
      as me since i was 7.

      and i would love to chat with anyone.