Re: [Adults AMC] Not new but new...

  • JRTowner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 7, 2004
      I'm willing to do something positive in the AMC/disabled kids lives. How
      about the first step being a chat amongst ourselves to discuss what we can do,
      where is it going to take place, how is going to get done.

      Since logistics is a problem, I'll make a suggestion that we sign on to
      yahoo, go to this groups home page, and use the chat room to start. What's a
      good time to start? If you list a time be sure to include the tie zone, like
      if it 7 PM Eastern or 7 PM Central. What's good for everybody?
      Denise

      Dogs are not our whole life,
      But they make our lives whole.