Greetings With A Smile

  • Georgia
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 9, 2004
      Hello Everyone I Am Excited About Taking A Trip To
      Washington State. I Will Be There 12th Through 20th.
      My Uncle Sent Me A Phone Card. I Would Love To Talk
      With Anyone About AMC. Send Me An Email With Your
      Phone Number ASAP. Thank You All For Your Support.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 9, 2004
        Hi Georgia,
        I'm excited for you about your up-coming trip. I would really like it if you were to give me a call, my number is 256-447-9119. However, I will be away from home a few days beginning next Friday because I am going into the hospital for surgery. But I would really like to talk to you, so maybe we can talk before then. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful time in Washington State.

        Sincerely,
        Lisa J.

        Georgia <arthrogryposis2003@...> wrote:
        Hello Everyone I Am Excited About Taking A Trip To
        Washington State. I Will Be There 12th Through 20th.
        My Uncle Sent Me A Phone Card. I Would Love To Talk
        With Anyone About AMC. Send Me An Email With Your
        Phone Number ASAP. Thank You All For Your Support.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        ~ It is because we are determined, not flawless, that we can attain perfection.

      • Georgia

          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 4, 2004
            Hi Everyone

            I received this email from a friend and I thought several members who reside in a nursing home might find this helpful to them. It is very long. Sorry.

            From: allwerasking <allwerasking@y...>
            Date: Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:36 pm
            Subject: Fwd: Washinton Post: Options to Nursing Homes

            Advocates_For_People_With_Diffabilities@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 12, 2004
              Hello everyone, I like to thank Rose and Denise for
              helping me out on September 7th with the AMC
              Conference Group in yahoo. We had a good turn out.
              This was a great opportunity for us to get to know one
              another. So be sure to join us on Tuesday. Georgia

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool
            • Disability With A Smile
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 3, 2005
                Hi Everyone

                Happy Fourth of July...because of the holiday, I have canceled the CochiseAbility AMC chats today, SUNDAY the 3rd and next SUNDAY the 10th. Both my moderator and I will be out of town. Thank you....

              • Disability With A Smile
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 12, 2005
                  Hi Everyone

                  I just got back from attending a CIL Summit Conference in Phoenix. It was a meeting of people from all areas of Arizona and Centers for Independent Living. I met many staff members at the Embassy Suites in Phoenix/Paradise Valley. While I was attending this conference I was given this site. I hope this helps...http://www.alsa.org/resources/product.cfm

                  Mandy (Disability Advocate with www.cochiseability.org)