Re: [Adults AMC] arm/hand update

  • JRTowner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hurrah!

      When I busted my arm up and had great trouble moving the wrist, I fell over
      the dog onto the hand. AND I COULD MOVE THE WRIST!!!

      Do you want me to send Sugar over and you could try falling over her and see
      if you could get a few degrees more of movement? Just Kidding.

      I am so happy for you.

      Denise
      Dogs are not our whole life,
      But they make our lives whole.

    • wildwheels27@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2004
        Allyson,

        Yes it was at ruston......... Yes it was through LRS.......... The eval took
        no time but it was like 6 weeks before they did my vehicle in Baton
        rouge..then they kept my van for six weeks.then I had to go throurgh Driver rehab for
        lrs to finish thier payments....

        Farrah