Re: [Adults AMC] Greetings With A Smile

  • tucmum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 7:44 PM
      I have only taken my son to seattle but from what i hear on here it seems
      that both are great resources for children with amc. I belive it all depends on
      what part of the US you are from. so that traveling isn't to far.
      traci tuckers mom

    • Georgia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        This Trip I Hope Will Educate Not Only Myself But My
        Friends On AMC Who Will Be With Me. I Am So Sorry To
        Hear You Need Surgery. I Will Add You To My Prayer
        List. Feel Free To Add Me To Messenger I Would Love To
        Chat With You. Have A Speedy Recovery.
        --- paintinglisa@... <paintinglisa@...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Georgia,
        > I'm excited for you about your up-coming trip. I
        would really like it if you were to give me a call, my
        number is 256-447-9119. However, I will be away from
        home a few days beginning next Friday because I am
        going into the hospital for surgery. But I would
        really like to talk to you, so maybe we can talk
        before then. Either way, I hope you have a wonderful
        time in Washington State.

        > Sincerely,
        > Lisa J.
        >
        > Georgia <arthrogryposis2003@...> wrote:
        > Hello Everyone I Am Excited About Taking A Trip To
        > Washington State. I Will Be There 12th Through 20th.
        > My Uncle Sent Me A Phone Card. I Would Love To Talk
        > With Anyone About AMC. Send Me An Email With Your
        > Phone Number ASAP. Thank You All For Your Support.

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > ~ It is because we are determined, not flawless,
        that we can attain perfection.

        removed]

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/pDHolB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail