Re: [Adults AMC] about my tape & other posts

  • dddd ddd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2004
      HI TERRY
      I am in contact with u.Please write me in personally.
      I shall be thankfulll to u for having interaction on AMC problems.

      TERRY2745@... wrote:
      I had every intention 2 post on how ive been doing since surgery on my arm &
      dealing with the nerve damage etc... but the past few posts slamming other
      members (on avenues mostly) has made me not want to share, thats sad & i hope &
      pray we can get back 2 the support friendship part of these groups soon!
      I do want to let those of you that asked for a copy of my tape IM SORRY its
      takin me so long! I WILL get them 2 u ASAP. this arm thing has slowed me down &
      this past few weeks ive been putting 2gether a student art show in my county,
      which has taken ALLL my time! But this week i am going 2 once again TRY 2 get
      copies made & send them out 2 those of you I recieved a letter from! AGAIN,
      SORRY im soo slow lol Me & the tv & VCR havent gotten along 2 copy them haha
      ~Theresa