Re: [Adults AMC] Child with arthrogryposis

  • dddd ddd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 5:41 AM
      Hello beve.
      I got ursd letter today. I am glad to hear it.
      I cant understand urs message clearly in special the first line.
      Please write clearly ,again, & I shall be thankfull to u.
      How doesu come to know that she is with a child with AMC. will u go for Delivry or will decide for abbortion.
      What kind of paper work u have done.Please tell me immediatly.
      I am waiting for urs reply eagerly.

      beverlyhansetburch <beverlyhansetburch@...> wrote:
      Hey. I am 28 weeks pregnant with a girl named Bonnie. She has been
      diagnosed with arthrogryposis. I already have paperwork into
      Shriners. I am trying to locate a pediatrician. I am in Oregon. Any
      ideas?