Boston, NYC, Philly, DC

  • The Johnsons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2004
      Is there anyone in these cities that we might could visit on our trip March 27th to April 4th?

    • Jill Dude
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        I live 30 minutes away from Boston email me back if you would like. Denise

        The Johnsons <elm311@...> wrote:Is there anyone in these cities that we might could visit on our trip March 27th to April 4th?

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT