Re: [Adults AMC] Digest Number 464

  • Deena Landreneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Theresa,

      I am glad you are home and feeling better. You are in my prayers. Take it
      one day at a time. Hopefully the numbness will go away soon. Happy New
      Year.
      Take care and God Bless!

      Celeste is having surgery next Thur. She will be having a bilateral talus
      release. I'll keep you posted to let you know how she is doing when we
      return home and I get back on my computer.

      Deena