Re: [Adults AMC] im home and doing better

  • Nancy Naugles
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      So glad to hear you are feeling better. Happy New Year! Isn't life Grand! I hope we all have a Happy and Healtthy New Year!........Nancy

      TERRY2745@... wrote:
      well guys IM home. wow what an ordeal, and wow how i realize what my
      independence has meant to me. i got home Mon as traci stated. a 4 hr surgery, man. my
      dr was happy with the outcome, well not the numbness in hand, but he's
      confident it will b ok,.....i am getting stronger everyday and trying so very hard to
      do things myself again, i know ive told all of u about my WONDERFUL family,
      but omyyyy, IM not sure what id do without them. and thank u sooooo much Traci
      and lori, u guys r awesome. thanks to everyone who has sent thoughts and
      prayers, IM so determined IM gonna b OK
      Theresa

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Nancy Naugles