Re: [Adults AMC] Digest Number 457

  • Deena Landreneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Glad to know that it takes less anesthesia for AMC patients. I'm glad you
      mentioned it. My daughter (20 mos.) will be having surgery in 2 weeks.
      It's so good to know ahead of time what to expect. I'll let you know how
      things go. The surgery has been postponed once. Hopefully we can go ahead
      with it this time.

      Deena