Re: [Adults AMC] It's Been A Long Time...

  • missbetty37
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      WTG Dan,

      Isn't it nice to be away from your parents? You might still have that
      homesick felling but it sounds like your life has really taken off for the
      good.
      I bet your parents are also relieved that you are doing everything by
      yourself. I know when I was younger and still at home, my mom was always
      afraid of what would happen to me if something happened to her. When I
      moved out she was relieved.

      Betty
      Madison, WI

    • Brendan Flynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        Dan,

        this is my first post in this group, & although I myself do not have AMC (I have a good friend who does, however) I read your story & it sounds like you are determined to live life your way & finally be independent..I wish you & Brooke all the luck in the world!!

        Brendan

        missbetty37 <missbetty37@...> wrote:
        WTG Dan,

        Isn't it nice to be away from your parents? You might still have that
        homesick felling but it sounds like your life has really taken off for the
        good.
        I bet your parents are also relieved that you are doing everything by
        yourself. I know when I was younger and still at home, my mom was always
        afraid of what would happen to me if something happened to her. When I
        moved out she was relieved.

        Betty
        Madison, WI

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT