Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Just saying Hi

  • Ashley Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003
      Hi Lee,

      So, how was your day today. My day was pretty cool, Im just answering your
      letter. Im 20 years old and have AMC and some days are good and some days
      are really bad because I really hated on how I looked, I thought that God
      hated me so he made me like this but I have a loving family so they helped
      me when I broke down in depression. I live each day to the fullest and Im
      happy now. Well, I gotta go now Talk Later

      Your Friend,
      Ashley

      >From: "zebralee68" <wealthysoon@...>
      >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: Just saying Hi
      >Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:26:43 -0000
      >
      >hi ashley...i am 35 and live up the top of Australia....have a 6 yr
      >old son who will be soon taller than me (which he really likes the
      >idea of...lol).....am currentlty learning to drive and get my
      >liscence - mostly likely to the horror of my neighbourhood..lol and
      >gardening is a passion...welcome to the group
      >Lee
      >--- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley" <Lil_Buckwheat1982@h...>
      >wrote:
      > > I have AMC and I just need to know more about it you know, please
      > > email me and I'll you more about myself when you tell me about
      > > yourself

    • Ashley Schmidt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2003

      • AWGrif127@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2003
          Andy,
          I am a woman, age 54 with arthrogryposis---- I always worked, drove,did
          most anything that I wanted to ( never had children) until I fell on 12/29/02. I
          now may have to have a right hip replacement and a left knee replacement----
          They did not find that I fractured my hip in Dec. until May 25, 2003----- I had
          to stop working---
          Do you think that you will have to have any replacement surgery or has that
          been mentioned? Also, I wondered what type of pain management do you use? Are
          You able to walk, etc. ?
          Anyway, good luck to you. I would enjoy hearing from You-- I don't always
          check e-mail regularly and I will be going for more medical evals in Rochester,
          MN soon.
          From Ann G