Fw: Website you might be interested in

  • Betty Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      I thought you guys might be interested in this. Some of you might all ready know about this but it is a good idea if you are checking out a doctor.

      Betty
      Madison, WI
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        Thank you soooo much Betty! I have been wondering if
        there was a site out there like this. Especially
        since I am considering changing doctors. Thanks
        again!

        =====
        KarenL
        Mom to Jamison (5 yrs old)