RE: Melisa

  • rnjhamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 5:26 PM
      You asked if AMC is inheritable. Some forms are. My husband and I
      had genetic testing done in January and my AMC will not pass on. If
      you want a concrete answer as to whether you will pass on AMC I would
      suggest genetic counseling with your significant other. I hope this
      helps. Best of luck and ask any other questions.

      For those talking about swelling in ankles and pain in feet, I have
      swelling in my right ankle often and if I walk a lot or it it is cold
      and rainy/snowing my feet will hurt. I find that elevating and foot
      rubs help. So does soaking them in warm/hot epsonson (sp?) salt
      water. I also take Lodene for arthritis pain in my feet.

      Jen H.