Need help

  • PinkPheonix24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I need some help with finding assisted living places for the disable not for
      the senior citizens in the Hanover Park, IL area, cause that's the type of
      place I need. If you guys have any links or websites for me to check out just
      send them to me. Plus if you guys have any suggestions please tell me.

      Ilyce