Re: [Adults AMC] ageing

  • JRTowner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      As I understand it, AMC does not get worse as we age. But we do get
      arthritis, other degenerated bone diseases and organ problems such as ulcers, Acid
      Reflex or GERD because we have worn out the bone and organ tissue faster than
      normal due to the misshapen bones or things like a limp or lots of drugs.

      My pain started when I was in my late 30's. Since I have had the lift
      installed on my shoe to correct my limp and I use crutches my back pain us subsided
      about 90%. My bones still are degenerating but a slower rate. I am also
      taking Evista to slow down the Osteoporosis in my hips.