Aging with AMC

  • mets521
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:50 PM
      I am 35 years old and have noticed a change with my AMC. I'm having
      difficulty finding literature regarding what I should expect in the
      future. Also, I would love to attend a seminar to learn more about
      the new technology that could possibly help me.

      My AMC only affects my lower extremites. I have had both knees and
      feet corrected with surgery over the years. The only thing I still
      have trouble with is my right hip. I walk with two crutches and a
      orthotic on my right leg below the knee. I am able to wear regular
      shoes, as in sneakers (it took 20 years for me to wear my first pair).

      If anyone with inforamtion about "Aging with AMC", please forward it
      to me.

      Thanks,
      Valerie