Re: [Adults AMC] ADULTS WITH AMC

  • tucmum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 30, 2003
      Theresa, you did clearly say that for you it was different and then went on
      to tell how it was for you! If you did say something that someone didn't
      agree with then they can just delete it because they have no clue as to what
      you are experiencing as we don't know what they are going through. that is
      the whole idea of this list is to hear all sides of amc. not just one persons
      life story. I am so glad that we get to hear all the different angles of amc
      but I wish some of the people out here would understand that this is a list
      for understanding and connecting with others different as we all maybe!! No
      one in life is going to be just like any one else and having everyone respond
      to an email is great because I am sure everyone can connect with different
      people that are more like them self's. Sometimes I feel like they don't
      really believe how you are Theresa but we that know you personally all know
      that you are the big exception on here and love you more for it!!!!!!!!!!
      traci