Denise

  • neogeob@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2003
      Denise,
      Men mature much slower than women do, don't take this humanity flaw
      personally. Also I would highly suggest taking things very lightly when
      it comes to dateing. Starting tomarrow ask every cute guy you see out,
      don't be so hesitant, be agressive. I am 24yrs old, married for just
      over a year know, AMC affects both my upper/lower limbs, I have to use a
      powerchair, plus i'm sligtly oveweight, and ugly but i've dated
      multiple, multiple, multiple women in my life because I didn't let it be
      an issue, if all you see is the wheelchair, thats all they'll see as
      well.

      Stay Positive,
      Rev. David M. Schneider
    • socialgirl836
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2004
        Hey Everyone,

        For those of you who don't know me, my name is Alina. I never post
        on here but today a fellow member of our group has asked me to post
        to imform all of you of her accident in her chair. Denise better
        know as freakdude1357 has broken her leg a couple weeks ago. Her
        foot slipped of the foot pedal by accident and if I remember
        everything currectly she kinda bent it in a weird way which caused
        her leg to break. She just found out yesterday that it is definately
        broken. She is in a whole leg cast from thigh to foot until jan
        30th. On the 24th on Jan she has to get an mri done to see if she
        tore any ligaments. Right now there's blood in the knee so the dr is
        trying to get her a machine that will bend and straighten out her
        leg to get rid of the blood. If this doesn't work then she may need
        surgery. Please keep her in your prays and send her emails through
        this list.

        Thanks a lot,

        Alina
        (now I live in AZ yay!!!!!!)
      • Nancy Naugles

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19, 2004
            Hey Nancy, I live in Chandler. We should get together sometime!

            Alina