Re: [Adults AMC] LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH AMC

  • Amanda Wannamaker
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 4, 2003
      hi kelly i live in alberta
      amanda
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Madonna Kelly
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 5:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH AMC

      hi Amanda where in canada r u located if u dont mind me asking

      >From: Amanda Wannamaker <pandabear_acw@...>
      >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      >CC: amanda <pandabear_acw@...>
      >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH AMC
      >Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:51:37 -0700
      >
      >hi i am from canada too
      >amanda

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Lorie
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 12, 2003
        Hi Patty. Sounds exactly what I need. What kind of fundraisers did ur
        friends do? Ur Job sounds interesting too.

        Lorie

        --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Patty Clarke" <pelclarke@t...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Lorie, I have a minivan with lowered floor, power base swivel
        seat, automatic ramp and door. I love it and I had friends do a
        fundraiser to help me with it and voc rehab helped with some and my
        family and part a loan...it is expensive...

        Service.