Re: [Adults AMC] IM NEW

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
      Welcome to the group!!
      Why dont you tell us a little about yourself!
      ~Theresa 37 with amc in Indiana

    • Madonna Kelly
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
        hi mike where r u located i am in canada

        >From: "Mike Brown" <mbrown@...>
        >To: <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Adults AMC] IM NEW
        >Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:39:34 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
        >
        >Hello im new and I have arthrogryposis

      • Mike Brown
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
          Utah

          hi mike where r u located i am in canada

          >From: "Mike Brown" <mbrown@...>
          >To: <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [Adults AMC] IM NEW
          >Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:39:34 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
          >
          >Hello im new and I have arthrogryposis

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • tucmum@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
            Hello again Mike, I am glad you got to join the group! There is a lot of
            great people on here that you will meet. Please write about your self so
            others will get to know you and most will tell you a little about them as
            well. Heck tell them about the pictures you showed me last night or send the
            link they would love to see. You will find that everyone on here comes from
            so many points of views and you will learn a lot and I am sure we are all
            going to learn a lot from you as well.
            TRACI

          • J C
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
              Hi everyone,
              Of course I have amc. I am married and live Kentucky.
              I am really glad to know that there are so many others out there with the same disability as I have. It is hard at times trying to express myself to others that are not like me. So it will good talking to you all.
              TERRY2745@... wrote:Welcome to the group!!
              Why dont you tell us a little about yourself!
              ~Theresa 37 with amc in Indiana

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Madonna Kelly
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
                thats great mike if u want to email me use this email address
                mmk2001@...

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 20, 2003
                  hey everyone i have amc and i wanted to welcome u to the group. i live in ky.
                  Brooke