Re: [Adults AMC] Hello, I'm new & looking for new friends...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
      HI LISA!
      welcome 2 the group!
      Im Theresa, 37. live in Indiana, am an artist & also have amc!
      You can email, instant message me anytime!!
      My aol screename is terry2745 & my yahoo name is the same!!!
      ~Theresa

    • Nancy Naugles
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
        I'm Nancy, I live in AZ, I'm 44, I have AMC. Write anytime my aim name is nancn0058.
        TERRY2745@... wrote:HI LISA!
        welcome 2 the group!
        Im Theresa, 37. live in Indiana, am an artist & also have amc!
        You can email, instant message me anytime!!
        My aol screename is terry2745 & my yahoo name is the same!!!
        ~Theresa

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Nancy Naugles

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
          My name is Rick and I live in IL. My sister has AMC.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
            Welcome Rick!
            Im Theresa, 37 & have AMC, I live in Indiana.
            Where does your sister live? How old is she??
            ~Theresa

          • PinkPheonix24@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
              Hi Rick,

              My name is Ilyce, I'm 27 years old, and I have AMC. I also live in IL with
              my parents. If u want to chat or send me an e-mail here's my stuff. E-mail
              address is PinkPheonix24@... and my screen name is PinkPheonix24 so u can
              send me an IM (Instant Message). Welcome to the group.

              Ilyce

            • Lisa Johns <lisajohns@bellsouth.net>
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
                --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, resommer@a... wrote:
                > My name is Rick and I live in IL. My sister has AMC.
                >
                > Hi Rick,
                Welcome. My name is Lisa, I'm 35 & from Alabama, & have AMC. I am
                relatively new to the group too & I believe you will enjoy it here.
                There are many great people here & a wealth of information on AMC.
                Feel free to email me anytime at lisajohns@....

                lisajohns67
              • sweetb897418492@cs.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
                  Hello my name is Brooke IM 18 and live in Kentucky. I have amc. I cant bend
                  my arms or legs but I can walk. I'm here if NE 1 wants 2 talk.u can IM me @
                  bigboosgrrl or u can email me @ sweetb897418492@... hope to hear from u.

                  Brooke