Re: [Adults AMC] Hello, I'm new & looking for new friends...

  • PinkPheonix24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
      Hello Lisa,
      My name is Ilyce, I'm 27 years old and AMC affects my legs, arms, and hands.
      I can walk, but sometimes I have to use a wheelchair to get around, cause I
      can't do alot of walking. I live in IL with my parents. Welcome to the group
      and u will find alot of interesting things to talk about.

      Ilyce

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
        HI LISA!
        welcome 2 the group!
        Im Theresa, 37. live in Indiana, am an artist & also have amc!
        You can email, instant message me anytime!!
        My aol screename is terry2745 & my yahoo name is the same!!!
        ~Theresa

      • Nancy Naugles
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
          I'm Nancy, I live in AZ, I'm 44, I have AMC. Write anytime my aim name is nancn0058.
          TERRY2745@... wrote:HI LISA!
          welcome 2 the group!
          Im Theresa, 37. live in Indiana, am an artist & also have amc!
          You can email, instant message me anytime!!
          My aol screename is terry2745 & my yahoo name is the same!!!
          ~Theresa

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Nancy Naugles

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2003
            My name is Rick and I live in IL. My sister has AMC.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
              Welcome Rick!
              Im Theresa, 37 & have AMC, I live in Indiana.
              Where does your sister live? How old is she??
              ~Theresa

            • PinkPheonix24@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
                Hi Rick,

                My name is Ilyce, I'm 27 years old, and I have AMC. I also live in IL with
                my parents. If u want to chat or send me an e-mail here's my stuff. E-mail
                address is PinkPheonix24@... and my screen name is PinkPheonix24 so u can
                send me an IM (Instant Message). Welcome to the group.

                Ilyce

              • Lisa Johns <lisajohns@bellsouth.net>
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
                  --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, resommer@a... wrote:
                  > My name is Rick and I live in IL. My sister has AMC.
                  >
                  > Hi Rick,
                  Welcome. My name is Lisa, I'm 35 & from Alabama, & have AMC. I am
                  relatively new to the group too & I believe you will enjoy it here.
                  There are many great people here & a wealth of information on AMC.
                  Feel free to email me anytime at lisajohns@....

                  lisajohns67
                • sweetb897418492@cs.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 30, 2003
                    Hello my name is Brooke IM 18 and live in Kentucky. I have amc. I cant bend
                    my arms or legs but I can walk. I'm here if NE 1 wants 2 talk.u can IM me @
                    bigboosgrrl or u can email me @ sweetb897418492@... hope to hear from u.

                    Brooke