Re: [Adults AMC] Digest Number 280

  • lorie smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hi Brooke. Lorie here. Don't know how much help I would b but I would love to read anything u would like to sshare. I've been told I should write about my experiences. Not sure how to get started. Plus I'm always on the go. So sitting down quietly n writing my thoughts n feelings is torcher to me. I'm just sure I'm missing out on something. :) Good luck to ya. Have a wondermous day.
      Hell On Wheels
      A.K.A. Lorie

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Poetry
      From: "Brooke"

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:15:55 -0000
      From: "Brooke"
      Subject: Poetry

      hey I love to write poetry and I was wondering if anyone would share
      theire poetry and some aspects of how they deal w/amc. I was gonna try
      2 put a book together if anyone wants to help email me at
      giggles_meus@....
      Thanks Brooke