Re: [Adults AMC] employment

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2002
      Well, sounds to me like there shouldn't be anything in
      the way, just get out there and apply. Do you have a
      resume? Might help to get one together. Also, you
      could try going through a temporary agency to begin
      with to see what's out there and those jobs sometimes
      can lead to permanent placement.

      Karen

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com
    • stfrog86@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 18, 2002
        hi brooke just wanted to say hi
      • Nancy Naugles
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
          I volunteered at a state hospital for almost year once. I worked 40 hrs. a week. Finally they hired me and work for them for four years.
          I'm a lot more disabled then you are, I use a motorized chair because I can't walk at all. You have to just keep trying. Remember, it's a job to look for a job. If you put all of yourself into your job then you need to put all of yourself into looking for a job.
          Good luck!
          I couldn't find you pics..........Nancy N.

          sweetb897418492@... wrote:Yes, I can type IM really good on computers. I don't use a wheel chair I can
          walk I have some PICS on the photo section. I've worked at this place
          answering there phones before, and I have volunteered at hospitals before. I
          enjoy working w/people,animals, just whatever IM not a hard person to get a
          long with. if u have any questions feel free to ask thanks Brooke

          Nancy Naugles

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
            my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

          • Nancy Naugles
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
              I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so happy.....Nancy

              sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

              Nancy Naugles

            • jose mandujano
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
                who r u talking about
                Nancy Naugles <nancn58@...> wrote:
                I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so happy.....Nancy

                sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

                Nancy Naugles

              • Madonna Kelly
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                  hi can someone tell me where i can go and look at these pictures that i hear
                  talked about from time 2 time

                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                    --- Madonna Kelly <mmk2001@...> wrote:
                    > hi can someone tell me where i can go and look at
                    > these pictures that i hear talked about from time 2
                    > time

                    To access the photo album, just go to
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amc_adults/ and click on
                    "Photos" on the left hand side of the screen. If that
                    option is not available, than you will have to click
                    "Sign In" in the upper right corner and log in with
                    the name and password that you used to register for
                    this mailing list.

                    A little background info on the pics...I have been
                    talking to Brooke for over a year and we decided to
                    meet, but it was a last minute trip. I had told her
                    that if she got me a motel room than I'd fly up to
                    Kentucky to see her. I never thought she'd do it, but
                    she did and a week later I flew by myself and spent 4
                    days with her. It was a really good experience for the
                    both of us.
                    I must've made a good impression on her cause 3 days
                    after I got back to Florida, Brooke went ahead and
                    booked herself a flight to come see me. When that trip
                    happens I'm sure we'll have more pics to share.

                    =====
                    Dan

                    http://www.dango727.com
                    AOL IM - Dango727
                    Yahoo! - dango727
                  • Madonna Kelly
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                      I WAS'NT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, JUST FROM TIME TO TIME PEOPLE
                      SAY HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PHOTOS AND I STILL CAN'T GET INTO IT DAN

                      >From: jose mandujano <morphineuser@...>
                      >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] employment
                      >Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:14:20 -0800 (PST)
                      >

                      >who r u talking about
                      > Nancy Naugles <nancn58@...> wrote:
                      >I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so
                      >happy.....Nancy
                      >

                      >sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

                      >Nancy Naugles

                    • jose mandujano

                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 25, 2002
                          --- jose mandujano <morphineuser@...> wrote:

                          > who r u ? i dont know anyone named DAN

                          I'm Dan, she was referring to me in those pictures.

                          =====
                          Dan

                          http://www.dango727.com
                          AOL IM - Dango727
                          Yahoo! - dango727
                        • Madonna Kelly
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 26, 2002
                            DAN THIS IS MADONNA I STILL CAN'T GET IN TO SEE THE PICS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHY

                            >From: Dan <dan@...>
                            >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] employment
                            >Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 06:28:07 -0800 (PST)
                            >
                            >--- jose mandujano <morphineuser@...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > who r u ? i dont know anyone named DAN
                            >
                            >I'm Dan, she was referring to me in those pictures.
                            >
                            >=====
                            >Dan
                            >
                            >http://www.dango727.com
                            >AOL IM - Dango727
                            >Yahoo! - dango727

                          • Dan
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 26, 2002
                              --- Madonna Kelly <mmk2001@...> wrote:
                              > DAN THIS IS MADONNA I STILL CAN'T GET IN TO SEE THE
                              > PICS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHY

                              Are you using your Yahoo screen name to sign in? If
                              you've forgotten it, it's "skysss11" I cannot help
                              with your password though. Hopefully that'll help and
                              once again to access the photo album, just go to
                              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amc_adults/ and sign in
                              at the upper right corner and then click on