Re: [Adults AMC] employment

  • sweetb897418492@cs.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 18, 2002
      Yes, I can type IM really good on computers. I don't use a wheel chair I can
      walk I have some PICS on the photo section. I've worked at this place
      answering there phones before, and I have volunteered at hospitals before. I
      enjoy working w/people,animals, just whatever IM not a hard person to get a
      long with. if u have any questions feel free to ask thanks Brooke

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 18, 2002
        Well, sounds to me like there shouldn't be anything in
        the way, just get out there and apply. Do you have a
        resume? Might help to get one together. Also, you
        could try going through a temporary agency to begin
        with to see what's out there and those jobs sometimes
        can lead to permanent placement.

        Karen

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com
      • stfrog86@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 18, 2002
          hi brooke just wanted to say hi
        • Nancy Naugles
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
            I volunteered at a state hospital for almost year once. I worked 40 hrs. a week. Finally they hired me and work for them for four years.
            I'm a lot more disabled then you are, I use a motorized chair because I can't walk at all. You have to just keep trying. Remember, it's a job to look for a job. If you put all of yourself into your job then you need to put all of yourself into looking for a job.
            Good luck!
            I couldn't find you pics..........Nancy N.

            sweetb897418492@... wrote:Yes, I can type IM really good on computers. I don't use a wheel chair I can
            walk I have some PICS on the photo section. I've worked at this place
            answering there phones before, and I have volunteered at hospitals before. I
            enjoy working w/people,animals, just whatever IM not a hard person to get a
            long with. if u have any questions feel free to ask thanks Brooke

            Nancy Naugles

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
              my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

            • Nancy Naugles
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
                I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so happy.....Nancy

                sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

                Nancy Naugles

              • jose mandujano
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 19, 2002
                  who r u talking about
                  Nancy Naugles <nancn58@...> wrote:
                  I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so happy.....Nancy

                  sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

                  Nancy Naugles

                • Madonna Kelly
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                    hi can someone tell me where i can go and look at these pictures that i hear
                    talked about from time 2 time

                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                      --- Madonna Kelly <mmk2001@...> wrote:
                      > hi can someone tell me where i can go and look at
                      > these pictures that i hear talked about from time 2
                      > time

                      To access the photo album, just go to
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amc_adults/ and click on
                      "Photos" on the left hand side of the screen. If that
                      option is not available, than you will have to click
                      "Sign In" in the upper right corner and log in with
                      the name and password that you used to register for
                      this mailing list.

                      A little background info on the pics...I have been
                      talking to Brooke for over a year and we decided to
                      meet, but it was a last minute trip. I had told her
                      that if she got me a motel room than I'd fly up to
                      Kentucky to see her. I never thought she'd do it, but
                      she did and a week later I flew by myself and spent 4
                      days with her. It was a really good experience for the
                      both of us.
                      I must've made a good impression on her cause 3 days
                      after I got back to Florida, Brooke went ahead and
                      booked herself a flight to come see me. When that trip
                      happens I'm sure we'll have more pics to share.

                      =====
                      Dan

                      http://www.dango727.com
                      AOL IM - Dango727
                      Yahoo! - dango727
                    • Madonna Kelly
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 20, 2002
                        I WAS'NT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, JUST FROM TIME TO TIME PEOPLE
                        SAY HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PHOTOS AND I STILL CAN'T GET INTO IT DAN

                        >From: jose mandujano <morphineuser@...>
                        >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] employment
                        >Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 22:14:20 -0800 (PST)
                        >

                        >who r u talking about
                        > Nancy Naugles <nancn58@...> wrote:
                        >I found the pics. Thanks. They're great pics. You and Dan look so
                        >happy.....Nancy
                        >

                        >sweetb897418492@... wrote:my pics are in the photo section w/Dan

                        >Nancy Naugles

                      • jose mandujano

                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 25, 2002
                            --- jose mandujano <morphineuser@...> wrote:

                            > who r u ? i dont know anyone named DAN

                            I'm Dan, she was referring to me in those pictures.

                            =====
                            Dan

                            http://www.dango727.com
                            AOL IM - Dango727
                            Yahoo! - dango727
                          • Madonna Kelly
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 26, 2002
                              DAN THIS IS MADONNA I STILL CAN'T GET IN TO SEE THE PICS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHY

                              >From: Dan <dan@...>
                              >To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] employment
                              >Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 06:28:07 -0800 (PST)
                              >
                              >--- jose mandujano <morphineuser@...> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > who r u ? i dont know anyone named DAN
                              >
                              >I'm Dan, she was referring to me in those pictures.
                              >
                              >=====
                              >Dan
                              >
                              >http://www.dango727.com
                              >AOL IM - Dango727
                              >Yahoo! - dango727

                            • Dan
                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 26, 2002
                                --- Madonna Kelly <mmk2001@...> wrote:
                                > DAN THIS IS MADONNA I STILL CAN'T GET IN TO SEE THE
                                > PICS ANY SUGGESTIONS WHY

                                Are you using your Yahoo screen name to sign in? If
                                you've forgotten it, it's "skysss11" I cannot help
                                with your password though. Hopefully that'll help and
                                once again to access the photo album, just go to
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amc_adults/ and sign in
                                at the upper right corner and then click on