Essay

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
      A Friend sent me this & asked me to share it with everyone. I'm gonna TRY &
      write something!
      ~Theresa

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
        OOOOK so i didnt read the WHOLE thing b4 i sent it out 2 all of you! haha I
        just pressed print & continued on reading my email, went offline & sat down 2
        read all the details of this & saw deadline FEB. 15, 2002!!!! AHHHH I emailed
        the person in charge asking if it was a typo & will let you know as soon as I
        get an answer!!!! I didnt think twice about it since I recieved this info in
        email 2day!!!! SORRY!!!!
        ~Theresa

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2002
          OK RESUME WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!