I posted some pics in the photo section from Friday in Indy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hey, I FINALLY figured out how 2 add the pics from Friday night in the photo
      section!!! Its in the folder Oct. In Indy.
      I had a blast with everyone & can't wait till we can do it again!!! I wish
      more of us can get together now & then, I went my whole life not even knowing
      anyone with amc to now being blessed by all of you!! :) I'm so glad I have
      some many great friends from all over!!!! :0)
      ~Theresa