Re: [Adults AMC] an announcement

  • Madonna Kelly
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2002
      I WILL BE 41 IN AUGUST DAVID....... WHERE R U LOCATED DAVID

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2002
        I'm soo sorry For some odd reason I thought you lived in Jersey. I don't know
        I'm losing it.

        Alina

      • DMSweet@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 2, 2002
          David McKay-

          What??? Another AMC adult who is 40, lives in CA, and is named David??
          Are you some kind of imposter??

          I live an hour's drive north of Los Angeles...where are you???

          -Dave "The Wave"

          http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave
        • David William McKay
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2002
            CA? I AM CANADIAN (as the beer ad says . . .)

            I live in Chatham Ontario Canada. Home of Fergie Jenkins (who?)
            and lots of crows dying from West Nile.

            -- david mckay

            DMSweet@... wrote:

            > David McKay-
            >
            > What??? Another AMC adult who is 40, lives in CA, and is named
            > David??
            > Are you some kind of imposter??
            >
            > I live an hour's drive north of Los Angeles...where are you???
            >
            > -Dave "The Wave"
            >
            > http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > Service.
          • veronica
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 6, 2002
              thats ok
              > I'm soo sorry For some odd reason I thought you lived in Jersey. I don't
              know
              > I'm losing it.
              >
              > Alina

            • veronica
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 6, 2002
                Thank you, I hope I'm as happy as you two are!!!!!!!