Re: [Adults AMC] an announcement

  • veronica
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2002
      Thank you, but I live in Texas
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <SocialGirl836@...>
      To: <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 7:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [Adults AMC] an announcement

      > Congratulations! Are you still living in NJ? If so, Where are you holding
      the
      > ceremonies? Just curious!
      >
      > Alina who lives in NJ

    • Madonna Kelly
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2002
        I WILL BE 41 IN AUGUST DAVID....... WHERE R U LOCATED DAVID

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2002
          I'm soo sorry For some odd reason I thought you lived in Jersey. I don't know
          I'm losing it.

          Alina

        • DMSweet@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2002
            David McKay-

            What??? Another AMC adult who is 40, lives in CA, and is named David??
            Are you some kind of imposter??

            I live an hour's drive north of Los Angeles...where are you???

            -Dave "The Wave"

            http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave
          • David William McKay
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2002
              CA? I AM CANADIAN (as the beer ad says . . .)

              I live in Chatham Ontario Canada. Home of Fergie Jenkins (who?)
              and lots of crows dying from West Nile.

              -- david mckay

              DMSweet@... wrote:

              > David McKay-
              >
              > What??? Another AMC adult who is 40, lives in CA, and is named
              > David??
              > Are you some kind of imposter??
              >
              > I live an hour's drive north of Los Angeles...where are you???
              >
              > -Dave "The Wave"
              >
              > http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > Service.
            • veronica
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 6, 2002
                thats ok
                > I'm soo sorry For some odd reason I thought you lived in Jersey. I don't
                know
                > I'm losing it.
                >
                > Alina

              • veronica
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 6, 2002
                  Thank you, I hope I'm as happy as you two are!!!!!!!