Switching Names

  • Betty Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      Just to let you all know I am switching names on my yahoo groups, So when you see missbetty99 has left the group, it's only because I created a new yahoo account because I got sick and tired of all of the junk mail I was getting through Yahoo.

      So you can't get rid of me that easily. My new yahoo profile will be missbetty38.

      Betty