Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Intro

  • DMSweet@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Jane et al,

      I have noticed that some folks on this list are experiencing pain or a
      lack of energy as they get older. Well, at the age of 40, I too was
      experiencing some of these symptoms last year.

      However, since then, I have been taking some nutritional supplements
      that have actually reversed the process. I now have more energy than I
      have had in almost 10 years!

      It is important to remember that we are all different, and what works
      for one may not work for all.

      Still, after taking a daily dose of Wheatgrass for almost five years,
      and a daily dose of L-Carnitine and Co-Q10 for one year, the results
      have been truly amazing in my case.

      If you are interested, try an internet search on these supplements or
      you can e-mail me if you like. Also, the supplements will cost some
      money, but for me the investment in my health is worth it!

      Take Care,

      Dave "The Wave"

      http://community.webtv.net/DMSweet/TheWave