A Safer Way to Read your E-mail!!

  • Betty Hicks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      Hi Everyone,

      I found a website (actually someone told me about it
      at work)that is very safe to use for your e-mail. You
      type in your email address and your password and there
      you are, you have your email. It also works on
      private ISP's, so you won't be down loading any
      viruses. They use this website for their employees at
      the ILC that I volunteer at.

      www.mail2web.com

      Just an idea since there was a major virus going
      around a few weeks ago.

      Betty

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com