833Re: [Adults AMC] Bogus?

    Apr 1, 2002
      Christina, hahahahaha u crack me up!!!!
      I have to say its interesting to hear all this! Maybe im the weird one! HAHA
      but I've NEVER been to a Dr to find out the genetics on me, I'm me! nothings
      gonna change that! (some may b sayin omannnnn right now hahaha) but im happy
      with me! & as far as kids, if I have kids & they have amc, well I'll love
      them dearly!! That wont change anything!! I do have to say its all
      interesting though~ but its not gonna change who i am
      ~Theresa :0) the happy go lucky silly blonde :0)