586Re: [Adults AMC] Howdy

  • Alessia Di Virgilio
    Dec 3, 2001
      Hi Brian
      Im Alessia and Im 21. Welcome to the group. Im
      one of the few Candians of this board. Email me
      if you ever wanna chat.

      Take care

      Alessia

      --- Kasi Jones <texascowgirl2426@...>
      wrote:
      > Howdy Brian, I'm Kasi, 20 with AMC and in
      > Texas. If
      > you want to talk let me know! Later, Kasi
      > --- Brian <crazychemist911@...> wrote:
      > > Well, I suppose I should introduce myself to
      > the
      > > group. I'm a 25 y/o
      > > male in Virginia with AMC. I'm very pleased
      > that
      > > such a group exists
      > > for people to come together to discuss AMC
      > and just
      > > sit back and
      > > chill.
      > >

      > =====
      > "I love you not only for what you are, but for
      > what I am when I'm with you."

      > Buy the perfect holiday gifts at Yahoo!
      > Shopping.
      > http://shopping.yahoo.com

      =====
      You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic