3609Re: Neck & Back Cracking and Leg Braces

  • kdaugustino2
    Jan 19, 2013
      I bet its due to a lot of use. I have AMC too. I'm 27, and i depending how i move i can get some cracking in my neck. Likely its arthritis and normal for us. But i don't think you should crack your neck. Try taking breaks every so often from the computer. If your like me and spend most of the day on a computer. Taking breaks is a good idea. Hopefully the other members can suggest more. I'm curious about it too.

      In regards to the braces, I'm not sure. Last time i was up walking it was with the normal single or double bar. But your suggestion is interesting.
      Kevin